Final Sharing - Our Installations
Our final sharing consisted of two parts, installations and live performance. When I was making the program, the mix of mediums certainly made it tricky to try to categorize everything we'd created, so I ended up breaking it down between art that could be experienced in your own time, versus art that had to be experienced in a time-restricted manner as part of the promenade. Unfortunately, I don't yet have the final sound for the pieces accompanied by music, but I can share photos of the final pieces to give you an idea of what they were like. We had a really lovely audience, many who had actually attended school in the building when they were younger. They were amazed to see how we had transformed the space and touched to see it magically transformed into a place of light and sound.
Installations
Sounding
the Healing
Sonya
Rademeyer
cardboard, soap, burnt bark, charcoal drawing,
silver pen drawing
Sonya Rademeyer
Medium – glass (various layers), wooden box,
light
Life.Death.Rebirth
Andrei
Argaetic
Ink
fine line drawings on paper
Horizon
Andrei Argaetic (illustration), Kate Smith
(poem)
Ink fine line drawings on paper
Inside
the Nest (illustration) & No Hard Feelings (music)
Andrei Argaetic (illustration), Josh Geffin and
Jorge Salgado (Music)
Ink fine line drawings on tree bark, recorded
sound
La
disparition
Marie-Pierre Cravedi (video), Josh Geffin,
Chloe Lam (Music)
Photography, video installation, recorded sound
Hannah Ramsten-Hardy (video), Francis Booth,
Josh Geffin (Music)
video
installation, recorded sound
Comments
Post a Comment